The Punishment Portal

HojoTheGreat

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 11, 2008
Hey all, I know many other members have offered up their servers for the communities use, however after this week's Gameday I feel obligated to offer yet another server up for everyone to use.

The Punishment Portal is home to anyone willing to have a good time and not be a tool. It is the community server for Game-Central, a PC gaming exclusive community who love gaming and talking about anything really, so I highly recommend you check us out if you're a PC gamer. At any rate the server is a home base for us in TF2 (as well as Quake III, IV and other games), and it doesn't get used a ton but it is quite stable, and many of the community members have already shown up semi-frequently to Game Days in the last couple of weeks.

The PP can be found at:
8.6.77.224:27015

If the admins are interested in using it for Gamedays please contact me on Steam or PM me and we'll work things out.

And again, I would really like to emphasize that Game Central is a fun community of knowledgeable, semi-mature :)P) gamers, so if you are looking for another place to talk games or anything else check us out. Don't worry, there aren't any mappers there besides Mungo and I so we won't be stealing any members from here hehe.