the pandora

Sean of the Dead

L3: Member
Dec 30, 2007
Anyone here heard of the pandora? I heard about it several months ago, and have been following it ever since, and I can't wait until it comes out. About 2 weeks ago, my ipod touch was taken away by some staff dude at my school, and one of my parents has to go to the school to go get it, but every day makes me want it back less and less; I don't know if I want it back xD
I can't wait to get it next month and start programming for it!

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
idk doesnt interest me to much. Its a portable PC? already a lot of those out unless im missing something \/

As far as a "yes but look at the price" answer true.. but look at the specs, i would doubt it can run anything..worth running.

Plus if they took away your iPOD, why wouldnt they take away this?

Sean of the Dead

Dec 30, 2007
idk doesnt interest me to much. Its a portable PC? already a lot of those out unless im missing something /

As far as a "yes but look at the price" answer true.. but look at the specs, i would doubt it can run anything..worth running.

Plus if they took away your iPOD, why wouldnt they take away this?

Because I wouldn't take it to school :p

Ever heard of the GP32? Most likely not, its a handheld running linux that's meant for homebrew, so you don't have to do use complex toolchains, like for the PSP and iPhone. It's meant for hardcore users; mostly programmers and linux lovers :D

And the price doesn't matter much, as with the free money thing (w/e its called :p) I'll be getting about $300, so I'll just need to get a few bucks more ;)

Ace

Feb 15, 2008
Nearly as good as my old P3 800