Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
upload_2017-10-15_11-59-48.png

Edit: iiboharz is too lazy to post here, so I'll relay the news. Apparently someone on TF2 Emporium says that Valve bought the community model way back in October 2016.

Last edited:

RaVaGe

aa
Jun 23, 2010
Any ideas about the community maps guys ?

Can easily see antiquity/lazarus/ququmannz in it.

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
They mentioned a while back that the coming update would release plenty of time before Halloween.

This was actually a misinterpreted thing. Plenty of time before halloween ment them taking a look at a certain bug, not the update itself launching. That was my bad originally to even mention it.

Any ideas about the community maps guys ?

Can easily see antiquity/lazarus/ququmannz in it.

By the Blasterous Liquid Energy Mushrooms, I bet on 12th of July on these: Overgrown, Lazarus, Banana bay, Ahau and out of the blue, Rift.

Dec 28, 2014
By the Blasterous Liquid Energy Mushrooms, I bet on 12th of July on these: Overgrown, Lazarus, Banana bay, Ahau and out of the blue, Rift.

I would also bet on Overgrown, Lazarus and Bananna Bay. Outside of that I don't know but I could totally see a CTF map making it in like Ahau or Rift.

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
really hoping they add borneo it has potential

That reminds me! There's this really neat map I found that should really get added soon. I think it's called Fastlane? I'm not too sure, but it's Valve-quality for sure!

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
That reminds me! There's this really neat map I found that should really get added soon. I think it's called Fastlane? I'm not too sure, but it's Valve-quality for sure!
Jokes aside, I've got many first-timer memories on that map, I should play it again some time.

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010

Sorta hid little hint there on what i heard month later after my guess.

B = Banana bay
L = Lazarus
E = Enclosure
M = Mossrock

Didnt expect Brazil though. Congrats to all.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
It was subtle. I think only people in the know recognized what you were doing, haha.