The Model Pimpage Thread

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by Deodorant, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Deodorant

Deodorant L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Since a lot of the people who make maps for TF2 also make hats and weapons for TF2 - especially after the Hammer downtime during the Steampipe conversion - I think it would be nice to have a thread for workshop models. A thread for showing off WIP projects and receiving criticism, a thread for asking for help with specific parts of the item making process, a thread for linking to finished workshop submissions and reskin mods to get a few extra clicks.

So here's that thread. Go ahead and do those things.

2. stegarootbeer

stegarootbeer L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I think this is the wrong category. This one is for posting downloads I'm pretty sure.

3. Deodorant

Deodorant L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    I didn't know whether it was more appropriate to post here or in Team fortress 2 Talk, and I figured that since this subforum contains request threads as well it's not strictly limited to map props. I see your point, though, and I wouldn't object to it being moved.

4. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    I don't think a separate model thread is necessary; the WiP thread catches everything the community makes, and it's not specifically made for maps only. I won't close this thread though, I personally don't care what people use (but less clicking is always nice).

• Thanks Thanks x 1