Jun 11, 2015
C13pXBR.png

Well, I found the Valve servers.

those tags though: _registered,cp,RIP,valve

dryerlint

L5: Dapper Member
Mar 28, 2016
Those Quickplay changes... jeez...

I can understand Experience. I can see why they would add a new search system. I can understand ranked Casual matches.

But abandonment penalties? Seriously? It's casual mode, I shouldn't be worrying if I'll have enough time to play a match in casual mode

Aug 30, 2015
I also am quite disappointed by this.
Before I lauded TF2 as the online multiplayer game for people, like myself, who hate online multiplayer games. No stats were saved between games, nobody cared about other's performances, nothing was stopping you from quitting mid-match, it didn't matter who won or lost. It was just nine larger-than-life characters blowing each other up in the desert

This may prove to be an emotion fueled jump-to-conclusion, but all that seems to be fucking gone
*Update*
Yeah, I guess I could go to community servers but here’s the thing, I don’t want to.
Taking away options can only only weaken the game as a whole. Maybe I hate The Pub Experience now, but when I was starting out it was the best! If I installed the game for the first time today and saw the only consistent way to play tracked your scores and shit, I would have gone back to Civ V

Last edited:

Osspial

L2: Junior Member
Jul 21, 2015
I also am quite disappointed by this.
Before I lauded TF2 as the online multiplayer game for people, like myself, who hate online multiplayer games. No stats were saved between games, nobody cared about other's performances, nothing was stopping you from quitting mid-match, it didn't matter who won or lost. It was just nine larger-than-life characters blowing each other up in the desert

This may prove to be an emotion fueled jump-to-conclusion, but all that seems to be fucking gone

That's gone on Valve servers, but community servers are still there. Hell, they'll probably become more active then they were from people who share your point of view joining them.

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
The only fucking reason I dont play Overwatch is because of its fuckass atmosphere of competitiveness in 'casual' Now that valve made all their pubs into those motherfucking unranked bullshit,...

I can go and play From The Depths
Thanks Valve and fuck you

EDIT: RIP TF2 (2007-2016) After 9 years of development, people can only play for 9 years

Jul 6, 2015
The only fucking reason I dont play Overwatch is because of its fuckass atmosphere of competitiveness in 'casual' Now that valve made all their pubs into those motherfucking unranked bullshit,...

I can go and play From The Depths
Thanks Valve and fuck you

EDIT: RIP TF2 (2007-2016) After 9 years of development, people can only play for 9 years
I dont understand why your upset? I mean I am just about to quit this game because of Meet your Match, but at least I know why.
You just seem to have pointless rage and are using overwatch for... evidence? I guess? Could you explain a little more as to why your so pissed off and not use foul language?

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
I dont understand why your upset? I mean I am just about to quit this game because of Meet your Match, but at least I know why.
You just seem to have pointless rage and are using overwatch for... evidence? I guess? Could you explain a little more as to why your so pissed off and not use foul language?
sorry for not explaining myself appropriately but my rage is due to the fact that there are no more servers that I can effectively fool around. there's this atmosphere of 'Igottawin' in Casual mode. And it also punishes people for leaving.
What I want is an environment which I can chillex the stupid but relaxed and not too serious tf2 atmosphere and its gone now.
Of course, anyone can argue that there are community servers but as a matter of fact, there aren't in this area where I am living.

So basically, I can't play tf2 the way it used to be, (actually I can't play at all thanks to half an hour of queue time.) (Kindly), I am not pleased