The Highlander Mix-Up Match is HERE!

tf2.com

L13: Stunning Member
Jun 16, 2010

Just a quick heads up: our exhibition match with pros and pubbers is going to begin shortly. If we're being honest, we're 10% excited, 90% terrified. You should also be terrified, because our usual MO is to take notes of everything that happens during a match, then make changes to the game in bitter, small-minded retaliation. If Dave Riller can't kill someone because they're hiding behind a wall? Guess what? That wall's toast in tomorrow's patch. And if I get killed by too many Scouts, then there'll be no more Scouts, in any game, ever. Double jumps will be a fond memory in your grandad's head. Trust us on this. We have connections at Nintendo. Mario will develop a sudden desire to wear lead weighted boots.

Head over to the ETF2L page to see how you can watch the fun.

Source: TF2.com

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
And if I get killed by too many Scouts, then there'll be no more Scouts, in any game, ever.

I suppose that can be a good thing, bye bye FaN :D And bye bye sniper rifle in CS:S

Tomorows patch though...that means no polycount today then? Ah well, it will keep the SPUF users busy in rage for another week.

Nov 14, 2009
I can just imagine what flame will be saying on the radio. Most likely trash talking the highlanders.
Plus Driller is a bro.

Mar 23, 2010
pyyour's voice is awesome.