The Hammer Times Newsletter needs your help

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
So, as you can obviously tell if you've been around this year is we as Site Staff are not good at getting the Hammer Times out on time or regularly. So, we've decided to open it up to our members to help us with using a public google document.

The Hammer Times isn't really for any members that are regulars but more so casual frequenters of the forums can keep up easily with our goings on here like all the new guys we've had pop-up with the steampipe update.

Here's the link to document that i've setup with a basic template using the last Hammer Times I posted: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17gMwtvzRRhzpg9Ln72qLTH6xXb0_jxFt_bW3-61zaMI/edit?usp=sharing
Anyone can view it and comment on it but if you want to actually get involved i'll need to authorize you. PM me using the subject Hammer Times Access with a gmail address or Google+ name or something so i can authenticate you.

We'll still be editing it too but a helping hand we really hope will keep these on track and who knows what's most interesting on the forums better than it's regulars, eh?

The date this will be posted isn't final yet, i'm thinking the first monday of July. If you have any questions on something i've said above or have a idea for a new bit for the newsletter say so here.

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
Bumping this as no one has asked to help out with this and we really need it. Not asking anyone to say yes, i'll be active with this every month. Just wanted regular members here to poke at it and add interesting stuff they see on our forum or tweak the wording/phrasing if they see something up or even write up some of the little talky introduction and conclusion bits these have.

Be as involved as you want but we need some volunteers otherwise this goes back to being a thing that's neglected and our front goes stagnant for months on end again.

Fish 2.0

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 22, 2012
Have you considered getting people to write articles and release them in a downloadable PDF? Maybe just something to do that could turn into a somewhat valuable resource.