The Dogbread Pack

Model The Dogbread Pack 1.0

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
The Dogbread Pack!

Dogbread in various sizes, including lifesize, and jumbo. Also includes payload cart versions, and attachable jiggle-boned team specific jam/jelly tops, so the dogbread will have some tasty jiggle while starting, stopping and moving up and down hills on your payload race maps. Lastly, includes a intelligence version (color based on outlines and particle effects), with spinning and carried sequences included. Comes with a vmf for easy copy-pasta!

dogbread_graphic_01.jpg

Release: March 24, 2011

Author: Alex "Rexy" Kreeger.
E-mail: Kreeger242@live.missouristate.edu

Zip contains:

*This fantastic readme file!
*1 vmf with all models in entity form
*62 model files (5.05 mb)
*14 texture files (4.66 mb)

Extract to: "SteamApps\[username]\team fortress 2\tf" directory to install.
If you decide to use the work, please find a way to credit me in some for or fashion.

**YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY ANY OF THE FILES FOUND WITHIN THE ARCHIVE, OR REDISTRIBUTE.

Feb 14, 2008
Oh, lordy.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
If there's an addition you'd like in the pack, I'll consider how long it will take me and if it's worth doing, but I'm open to suggestions, so please feel free to share your ideas.

Also, if you don't like that the jelly/jam is translucent, but not refractive, complain to Valve. I don't like it either. The shader doesn't cooperate well with others. And it would be nice to have some good refraction interaction.

Last edited:

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I'm so

jelly

of these.

slunchy

L1: Registered
Jun 13, 2010
i spent time on this

Thus, an ancilla-rye chapter in TF2 was dog-stinguished. TF2M em-barked upon another new and dogmatic jelly (sort of like journey, right?), and not a single poster went hungry, physically or otherwise, as a new pan-era was intro-dog-ced.

hey, that's neat, dogbread haha.

Last edited:

RagnarHomsar

L2: Junior Member
Aug 22, 2010
You have no idea how much I laughed when I saw lifesized Dogbread.

I will find a way to make that work in a map, I swear it.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
cart with neutral outline?
dogbread tug-o-war :O

Already available, you just have to have the right entity setup. And no jelly/jam top, which is fine because it's a separate model.

And yes, exist, you're right, I'll make a physprop version, maybe out of the smallest.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
I can haz dogz :D

Seriously these are awesome.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
applejacktarnation.jpg