The CEVO map contest poll

Vilepickle

Banned
Oct 25, 2007
http://www.cevo.com/custom_events/vote_map_tf2.php

Their rules were pretty unclear, and it appears only a few of us got it clarified and submitted our maps to their contest. They will NOT be named with the cevo_ extension after this is done and when they spoke of "original" maps only they meant people can't rip Valve maps. So much for being clear, I guess.

But since I'm 50% of the submissions, I figured you'd all like to go vote (doesn't have to be for my maps, certainly) :p

After the contest I've got several visual tweaks on Mach (some of the less likely overlays and such around the stairs, etc) and a nice optimization fix on Impact (won't draw nearly as far across the middle and ramprooms). I wonder how long their poll will be up :|

Vilepickle

Banned
Oct 25, 2007
That fourth map is hideous o_O

Goodluck!

Yeah, I was running through it and it seemed like it was only a fastvis or something. Not very high quality to enter into a contest :p

I'm glad that isn't the final build of mach3, 'cause I found out it crashes with 24 or more players. I fixed that though.

Vilepickle

Banned
Oct 25, 2007
Yeah that's the one I meant. I was kinda talking about both in that post. I confuse myself sometimes.