TFC classic maps

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by Muscles89, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Muscles89

Muscles89 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I'm looking for some classic Team Fortress Classic maps to run special events on. So far I've found classic versions of 2fort, rock2, badlands, and well; but can't find much else out the. If anyone could direct me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I've already searched some of the maps on FPS Banana.

2. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    There's quite a few warpath versions out there, like cp_warpath2.

3. General_Norris

General_Norris L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    There are also several remakes of Avanti. In my opinion Avantiville is the best one, and the most fitting of TF2. You also have Avanti_b1 from FPS Banana but good luck getting to the third point or getting any texture not made 10 years ago.

If you want a TF2 version of Warpath you also have Goldrock gulch. It's better balanced but easy to get lost.

There's also a Canalzone 2 remake (Yes, I know it's a QWTF map) using the Domination gamemode, It's not very great and has too many chokepoints. However I must say that it's very easy to travel across the map and the mapper did a great job with all the signs and the HUD. You can get this one in FPSbanana.

I would love to see some TFC remakes even if I never played TFC. Remakes are cool.

4. Pocket

aa Pocket func_croc

Positive Ratings:
    The creator of CTF Casbah claims it's a remake of a TFC map, but it hasn't come up in any of the lists of TFC maps I've seen. *shrug* It's a pretty darn good map either way, for CTF anyway.