Model TF2Mod's Community "Medieval Update" Assets final2

Props from Morrigan Alley. Some (recovered) weapon models.

1. Yakibomb

Yakibomb L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Morrigan Alley Props - From "Medieval Update" in 2011

This pack contains the following: https://web.archive.org/web/20170801211753/http://medieval.tf2mods.net/6_1.html

This pack is from the original (and first!) community medieval update. Released in the year 2011, it was simply called "Medieval Update".

This pack here are all the props from Morrigan Alley released in that update.

Enjoy, and battle on!

Update Page on the Official TF2 Wiki: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Medieval_Update

NOTE: The Medieval Shoppe signs seem to have some bad geometry, and will spit out an error in the console. Not sure if it's harmless or not!

2. Idolon

aa Idolon the worst admin

Positive Ratings:
    Did you make these assets? If not, have you gotten permission from the original author(s) to upload their work?

3. Yakibomb

Positive Ratings:
    I did not make any of these assets, and no I haven't gotten any permission from the original authors.

4. HolySnickerPuffs

aa HolySnickerPuffs

Positive Ratings:
    I did a bit of sleuthing about this (about three minutes worth), and here's what I found.

On the old Medieval Update page, there's credits, but none of them are linked to anything. It's just a list of names, so that's no help.

Morrigan Alley is actually up on TF2M, and the creator lists a few of the props that he made. That's good!

Finally, on the Steam Workshop page, the map maker says he made "all the custom props and textures (minus the catapults)", so all we need now is to find out who did the catapult.

If you can find out who made what and get the permissions, can you also upload the weapons released for this update?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yakibomb

Positive Ratings:
    Actually, I didn't notice this but the models I submitted are all zipped with the author names included on them. Included in each zip is a readme with the authors of that specific pack.

Do you want me to list the original authors? Or did I make a mistake in uploading this without their permission?

Just so I do mention this: I did NOT intend to steal their work. It was to preserve the original author's works (and give where credit is due).

"Imperial_Armory.zip" is what we're looking for, and it seems the link to it is dead. There are some weapons, but not all of them. I'll upload those and then list the authors.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  6. Yakibomb

Positive Ratings:
    Authors of "Weapons_Archive"

File: Contrails_Caduceus_Medigun
    Author: Contrails
    Replaces: Medigun

File: DeRosaJ_Frenchlock_Letranger
    Author: Cedar/DeRosaJ
    Replaces: Letranger

File: HellJumper777_HewersHatchet_Bushwaka
    Author: HellJumper777
    Replaces: Bushwacka

File: JZeeba_RoastedDragonBone_Equalizer
    Author: JZeeba
    Replaces: Equalizer

File: Vi3trice_LunaticsPlight_Shahanshah
    Author: Vi3trice
    Replaces: Shahanshah

======
    Authors of "Props_Archive"

File: Contrails_Catapult_Prop
    Author:
    Contrails - Everything

File: Mnemosynaut_Cauldron_Prop
    Author
    Mnemosynaut - Everything

File: PogoPieTony_MedievalCap_Prop
    Authors:
    Pogothemunty - Model
    Pie_tony - Texture

File: Selentic_Cannon_Prop
    Author:
    Selentic - Everything

File: Treythepunkid_MorriganAlley_Prop
    Author:
    Treythepunkid - Everything

File: Treythepunkid_Tent_Prop
    Author:
    HellJumper - Model
    Treythepunkid - Texture and Animation

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Idolon

aa Idolon the worst admin

Positive Ratings:
    Generally uploading things without permission of the author is a no-no, but archiving hard to find things is usually an exception. I don't know how many of these people are still active, but it may be worth trying to get in contact with someone still active to see if the asset pack was ever taken down intentionally.