TF2Maps Trading Cards

action

L2: Junior Member
Jul 11, 2016
I am currently in the process of editing yu-gi-oh card pictures and turning them into cards of people from the forums.I will first start off from the big cool guys such as the admins,veterans,donators and such,but only if they want to.

If anyone wants a card made for them,just reply here.
If you want your own description instead of me making it,include it in the reply.

Well thats it XD

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
You should make a Yu-Gi-Oh card for @Cartfridge Because he needs something OP to be able to beat me.

action

Jul 11, 2016

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
Wowie, can't wait to play the "TF2Maps Trading Card Game The Gathering The Movie The Videogame and Knuckles" with my buds at the middle school lunch table!

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
Sure, i'd love one. Do whatever you want with stats / description.

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Happy to be card-ified!

action

Jul 11, 2016
Okay then mates,i will get right into making them!

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Wowie, can't wait to play the "TF2Maps Trading Card Game The Gathering The Movie The Videogame and Knuckles" with my buds at the middle school lunch table!

No, you should play the updated version, "TF2Maps Trading Card Game The Gathering The Movie The Video Game and Knuckles The Novel The Revengeance The Beginning Starring Dante from Devil May Cry : The Remaster : Diamond Edition : The Squeakquel"

action

Jul 11, 2016
XD

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
No, you should play the updated version, "TF2Maps Trading Card Game The Gathering The Movie The Video Game and Knuckles The Novel The Revengeance The Beginning Starring Dante from Devil May Cry : The Remaster : Diamond Edition : The Squeakquel"
...Electric Boogaloo

action

Jul 11, 2016
Well guys,your cards are done XD
This was my first editing try,and i do not know much about yu-gi-oh,so please go easy on me
zahndah.jpg

kubeking.jpg

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Looks pretty good, Vilzzex! Can you make one of me next time you make some?

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
Not a fan of these visuals but the descriptions are good.

make me, put something about having no maps

S

saph

Shouldn't this be moved to the off topic sub-forum? This isn't really a suggestion or question about the site or its setup (as defined by the sub-forum description: "The location for all your queries, gripes and suggestions about the site"). This is more for fun and entertainment and as something a bit different, which fits into the off topic sub-forum.

I will admit though, the descriptions are pretty funny and truthful.

action

Jul 11, 2016
Well it is somehow related to the site XD
and as far as you guys,you will have your cards in 30mins-1 hour.(gonna take a X-files break)

action

Jul 11, 2016
No problem,but looks like my X-Files break will be a bit longer XD
One more episode and i swear i will make you guys the cards,sorry but i am hooked

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
Synchro, nice. Though you did miss out the requirements to summon me :B1:

Other than that the cards are pretty awesome!