TF2Maps.net Mini-contest: 3D Skybox Upload thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Soon this mini-contest is over, time to hand in your creations for review!
End date: Dec 8 [countdown clock]

Submit your work by posting in this thread, your post should be structured this way:
Author: (Your forum name)
Image #1: (link to image)
Image #2: (link to image)
Download link: (link to mapfile, don't forget to pack custom content and build cubemaps)

If you have more than one entry in this competition, list them all in the same post but add
User entry: (number 1-3)
To each of your submissions, if you only have a single submission, you may leave this information out (as it's irrelevant).

Regarding images: They must show your 3d skybox work primarily.
Images that fail this criteria will be removed, and the author will be asked to take a new screenshot. If the author can not be contacted in a reasonable timeframe or is uncooperative, I will take the screenshot myself.

Be sure you've read the rules and double check everything yourself before submitting your entry. Maps that don't comply with the rules will be disqualified.
Full list of the rules can be found here http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=18366

You are allowed to update your entry and post as many times as you like before the deadline.

This thread is for submissions only. Any unrelated post will get deleted. If you have questions, send them to me (Ravidge) in a PM.

Blade x64

Logical insanity
aa
Sep 3, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.