- Dec 27, 2012
- Your map must include all features in a single row, column or diagonal line made up of 5 squares of your choice from the Mapping Grid provided, and when you submit to the Upload Thread you must provide us with the line you have used. All maps that do not abide by this when submitted will be disqualified at the deadline.
- Your map must have been started after the date of the Main Thread's original post.
- Mann vs Machine maps are not allowed.
- Custom content is allowed as long as it fits one of the following criteria: It is made entirely by yourselves, or available for public download prior to our custom content deadline (2nd January 11:59 PM GMT+1).
- Collaborations are allowed as long as your team (including yourself) does not exceed 4 people (only one of you can receive a game from the Prize Pool but all involved would receive a Mapper's Medallion).
- You're restricted to being credited for 2 submissions for work in Hammer. This means you can make assets for more than 2 entries.
- Maximum of two entries per person.
- Your map must be able to accommodate for a standard amount of players. This means a minimum of 16 spawn points per team for standard maps.
- Your map must be TF2 styled. (No other valve games/other games)
- Everything must be finished and submitted in the upload thread before the deadline! Upload thread will be up a week prior to the deadline and you are allowed to submit any time within that week, and update your entry as many times as necessary before the deadline.
- Your map must be fully functional; meaning it includes objectives, spawn points, is fully lit and both teams can reasonably win.
- Everyone can enter (other than those banned from entering contests), though judges and those involved directly in judging cannot win any prizes or place in the top 3.
The deadline is 11:59PM on 20th April 2018 GMT+1
Click here for a local countdown
In your submission (in the submission thread, Will be posted at a later date):
- A link to your .bsp. Please compress your map also.
- Please make sure ALL content is packed into your BSPs, but please make sure it follows the custom content rules above.
- Screenshot/s aren't required, but are encouraged (however if you choose to do so please format in a way that does not take up a lot of space).
- All submissions MUST specify the horizontal/vertical/diagonal line of 5 of their choosing.
Are you an active, upstanding member of our community and want to help us judging the contest? Judging is an essential, much-appreciated role in all contests. Please note that this invalidates any entry including you from winning prizes. Private judges will receive a small survey/poll to fill out for detailed votes.
For anyone showing interest in this, please send me a Private Message on the site or in Discord. All judges will receive an honorable mention in the final post, and helping within contests is a sure way to increase your reputation within the community!
As always, this post is reserved for submission posts only: all other posts will be removed.
Last edited by a moderator: