TF2M D&D Night!

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Dndposter.png

After a while mapping and community and all of this e-drama gets boring. We need an adventure. We'll be playing Dungeons and Dragons on Friday, July 30. If you'd wish to attend, here is what you need to know:

The Heroic Party:
Oaken Cragwalker (Okrag)
Kronk the Barbarian (Radaka)
Ja'kkarra the Kobold Wizard 1 2
Olik Lightbringer (Vincent)
Rikkan Archland (Rikka)

Retired Heroes:
Meerkat the Ranger

The Quest:
A band of goblins have raided the town of Loudwater, but were promptly defeated by a group of heroes. After questioning the goblins, they were given the Horn Totem, a mystical weapon that appears to be made out of some animal's horn. The heroes were asked by a dwarf named Zark to help move some cider barrels but discovered that the barrels didn't contain any cider at all, and were instead filled with children. They managed to arrest Zark, but the children remain sleeping and were brought to the local inn.

House Rules
- I play with critical failures. That means if you roll a 1 on a d20 check that you can screw up very badly (such as an attack), you will critically fail and something really bad will happen.
- I make private rolls using my own dice and make public rolls using the software. That means that any rolls that I expect you guys to see, such as an enemy's initiative roll, I will make in the Gametable program. Anything module based that you don't have to know will be made with real dice.
- Focus. If you join us expect to play for two hours plus. We break when players step away from the table, so try not to leave for extended periods.
- Food's fine as long as you aren't constantly making trips to grab some.
- Feel free to speak Meta (out of game,) just don't act Meta. If one player is ambushed by pirates in a different room than the rest of the party, don't immediately burst through the door because you were looking for them.
- Semi-serious, people. We aren't here to make the next gripping medieval fantasy adventure, but we're not going to head completely off on a ridiculous tangent.

Next Session:
Friday, August 6 @ 11:30 PM EST

Last edited:

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
I'd love to, but my DnD days are long behind me.

WastedMeerkat

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2009
Never played it before, but since I'm a nerd, too, I am required to partake at some point in my life. I'll be there.

MangyCarface

Mapper
aa
Feb 26, 2008
Pretty interested. Have tabletop experience but not DnD. Will read up and reply if I can make it- cool idea btw.
Edit: wait the30th is a friday, when would we need the character sheets in? (^says saturday)
double edit: Do you have handy links for digital character sheets and the handbook?

Last edited:

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
Pretty interested. Have tabletop experience but not DnD. Will read up and reply if I can make it- cool idea btw.
Edit: wait the30th is a friday, when would we need the character sheets in? (^says saturday)
double edit: Do you have handy links for digital character sheets and the handbook?

Guh sorry. I mean Friday. Originally it was going to be Saturday but I had something already scheduled. Character sheets can be found via Okrag's link. I recommend having a physical copy on hand with the same info as your digital one so that you can change values quickly. The handbooks I can't provide because they actually cost cash money, but I'm sure that you can find another perfectly legitimate way of finding them.

Okrag

Wall Staples
aa
Jun 10, 2009
I've got most of my character sheet done, all I have left is some of the less explained stuff.

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
Remember: noon tomorrow is the deadline for character sheets. Post them here soon!

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
Alright, well, since only Okrag has his Character Sheet in at the moment I'm moving the date to Sunday.

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
I might try this out, actually. Sounds fun.