TF2: Ladies' Night

G

gnat

that's really nice. I'd love to see someone try and bring something like that into the game! hearing redone sounds would quite entertaining. :D

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
that's really nice. I'd love to see someone try and bring something like that into the game! hearing redone sounds would quite entertaining. :D

all new character models are in order! :w00t:

Snipergen

L13: Stunning Member
Nov 16, 2007
OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

I see some mistakes here and there cos i draw myself alot but damn its very very good!!!!

Aproval request for putting this in the blue spawnroom in my map please!

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
would her drawing a logo for tf2maps.net be out of the question?

:tongue_smilie:

Saikan

L1: Registered
Nov 1, 2007
Awesome.

<forums.tf2maps.net>

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Words fail to describe the level of awsome this represents. Could someone who's savvy w/ picture editors make this into a spraypaint for me?

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
THATS were this links to.

Shmitz, you have no idea oddly.. that this brings in a fair bit of traffic when i check "came from" log. All from google linking this picture.

Delphina

L1: Registered
Apr 12, 2008
I'd follow up with a Team Fortress 2: Ladies on the Beach pinup, but I don't think the world is ready for Heavietta in a bikini. :laugh:

FernFerret

L2: Junior Member
Mar 25, 2008
Amazing, that's all I can say, also I am an Engineer, and thus I think It looks FLAWLESS, so say i'm not an art critic because I do not claim to be, but that is totally sweet!

FernFerret