TF2 9v9 Highlander Team Recruiting UpperMoon (UM)

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by honnjoo, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honnjoo

honnjoo L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Our 9 v 9 team will be well thought out. We are a new clan called UpperMoon. We will participate in the highlander ugc league. We also hold tryouts at our clan server.Currently we the slots that are left open are.
    2 Scout
    2 Solider
    1 Pyro
    1 Demo
    2 Heavy
    2 Engineer
    2 Medics
    1 Sniper
    2 Spy
    We would really want experienced and good players to tryout....but anyone has the right to tryout.Please write a description of how you are better than other players. Leave your steam profile link
    We are NA based

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  2. Tekku

aa Tekku

Positive Ratings:
    Is your team NA or EU based?

3. honnjoo

Positive Ratings:
    NA based

4. honnjoo

Positive Ratings:
  5. Trololol

Trololol L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
  6. honnjoo

Positive Ratings:
  7. CaptainKinky

CaptainKinky L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hi. if the position is still available, i can play pyro pretty decently and would like to join your team. i have a lot of play time on the game (mostly spent as pyro) and know about what load-outs etc. are needed for certain situations. here's my steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045527771/
    talk to me if you are interested, cheers.

8. Emma Watson

Emma Watson L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    If this is still recruiting add me on steam if you can
    Account name: Hottsoup

9. |TG| Bender

|TG| Bender L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Name: \TG/ Bender

Steam Community URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deminity/

Experience: Fimilliar with UGC Whitelist + Stopwatch mode. Have played in Pub vs Pub, and 3 maps in a TrashedGamers Boys vs Girls competition (which has been live-streamed & commentated online)

Time Zone and Availability: EST. I can usually play 7-11 on weekdays, anytime on weekends

Any additional information: I'm looking forward to playing in UGC's upcoming Season 8. I'm usually an aggressive Medic (going in for ubersaw stabs,) but I know I must calm down and stay alive in HL matches thought the season. I also try to keep everyone up, which involves ubering more than one teammate at the same time.

I have screenshoted some of my end-of-the-round scoreboards, so feel free to browse around that.

I consider my home servers to be in TrashedGamers, for I am well acquainted with the regulars there. Many regulars in the community consist of people already and continuing in UGC matches so I get to train and progress my Medic skills through them.
    Here are my server stats: http://stats.trashedgamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=7099&game=tf#

With that being said, thank you for taking the time to read this post. If there are any questions, feedback, constructive criticism, hatemail, spam, invites, I look forward to talking to you in the near future.

10. CanadianCanabis

CanadianCanabis L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Steam Name: 420CanadianCannabis..

Community URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/420Brutha/

Past Experience: I've owned this game for 4 years or more and I've never gotten around to playing competitively, But now I feel like it would be a fun opportunity to go on vent with some dudes and play some competitive serious gaming!

My Position: I would say my best class is sniper and I hope to be able to pick off dudes on the other team and jarate em and slash em up :O

Send me a message on steam if interested, I'll pretty much always be on.

11. Dïcecübe

Dïcecübe L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Wow. A application on a almost half years old thread. :O

12. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    Why do people keep posting in these, holy shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.