TF Comic: Heavily Disguised

TF Comic: Heavily Disguised rc1

Luc

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2016
TF Comic: Heavily Disguised - Follow up comic to "The Showdown" (aka Heavy vs. Pyro comic)

This is an 18 page long comic to the story happening after the comic "The Showdown" which was released with the Meet your Match/Heavy vs. Pyro update.
(The Showdown: http://www.teamfortress.com/theshowdown/)

The best way to read this comic is opening the pdf in a pdf reader and reading through pages with instant page scroll. Adobe Reader will do this, but if you open it in chrome, then adjust the zoom and switch pages with the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard (not up and down!) .

Thanks for your interest and have fun!

Last edited:

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
This is a great little comic - it's using some classic comedy structure, and tells it's story very neatly. In particular, I love the extra panels. If I might make a suggestion, it would be that some of Heavy's dialogue is a bit... off? I'm not sure how, i'm afraid - perhaps it's the word "got" so much? I would read through some more Heavy lines and try to match them.

Luc

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2016
Hey, thanks for the feedback.

perhaps it's the word "got" so much?

Good find, I just checked Heavies responses in the wiki and as it turns out he says "have" 23 times and "got" only once. And I used it twice!

I would read through some more Heavy lines and try to match them.

Besides the got-have problem I used a lot of his phrases and common words. (though "have" seems to be his most common one, argh!)

Last edited: