Tera (wip name)

TerabyteST

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 18, 2009
Hi, this is my second map ever. It took 1 day and a half to layout, and I've actually made it to play with bots :p

It features two spawn points separed from the central point by a line of building that will help stop snipers. It has many buildings surrounding the point and there are 3 entrances to the point for every team, and each leads to a different capturing strategy. For the tests I've done with bots it plays fairly well, and players are able to destroy sentries even though the entire point fits in their sight range. That's due to the many ways to get on the point which help you cover yourself while attempting to stop the sentry.
Under the point there is a pit full of water. It is a nice strategy element since pushed down players will have to follow the sewer line in order to get back to the battlefield, and this gives time to the enemy to cap the point safely.

Enjoy!

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
Yeah, the ramp might need to be wider - but it looks like you've got two more routes (per side) to the point, right? Looks very interesting, I'd like to see this on a gameday (with human players :D)

Exist

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 31, 2009
The possibility's for solly's are endless in this map.

This also mean spam for demo. :(