Tenth Class Idea

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Class name:

Gentle Manne of Leisure

93% speed (A Gentle Manne of Leisure walks at a brisk but unhurried pace)
150 HP
Role: Support

Appearance:

http://www.teamfortress.com/classless/hidden/hats/

Primary weapon:

Learn'd Manne's Insighte

Educates enemies on your superiority by explaining how poor and Irish they are. This causes them to fall to their knees weeping, and repeated uses will drive them to suicide, blowing their own hatless skulls open with whatever weapon they have in-hand. Less effective on enemies with hats, as you will have to instead convince them your hat is more Gentle Mannely.

Secondary weapon:

Haberdashery

Crafts a hat for you or your gentle mannely teammate. A single player can have a maximum of 5 hats at once, however a Gentle Manne of Leisure may have up to 8 hats at once. Each hat acts as a permanent hitpoint buff, increase your hitpoints by 10%; this stacks with medic overhealing, so a Heavy with 5 hats would have 450 base HP, and 675 overhealed HP.

Melee weapon:

Cane

A normal melee weapon with the added ability to knock off enemies' hats when you score a headshot. This includes both their class hats and hats crafted for them by a Gentle Manne of Leisure on their team. Enemies who lose their class hats will lose them from their inventory permanently. Cannot be used on an enemy Gentle Manne of Leisure, as a Gentle Manne would never think of knocking off the hat of a fellow Gentle Manne.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
You better believe I needed to copypasta this.

Altaco

L420: High Member
Jul 3, 2008
I still think that it quite possibly could have been robin who posted that.

Or not.

Inqwel

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 2, 2008
The idea behind the character isn't feasible with me, good friend. Such a class and such a thing as power-ups like this through a new class come off as rather tasteless, in my mind. A heavy is hard to kill enough as it is without him having 600+ hp.

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
Steam Forum threads are for Steam Forums, not TF2Maps.net. We're above them.