Tech town

CP Tech town b1

TH3 D34DL3$$

L2: Junior Member
Jul 14, 2017
Tech town - We are upgrade, you'll decelerate

You are here? Greate. Our enemies here, and they want to upgrade their weapons too. Our main target - destroy their sentry. And protect our.

Note: Don't put red-tape recorder on main sentries 'cauze if sentry will destroyed by red-tape recorder, output will not work and you'll never win

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
Don't make the map fullbright. Throw in some lighting, otherwise the server stays fullbright on maps played after that.

TH3 D34DL3$$

Jul 14, 2017
Don't make the map fullbright. Throw in some lighting, otherwise the server stays fullbright on maps played after that.

I'm thinking about that. it, maybe, will a night map with spotlights and much more. But map is not overfulled yet.

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
You need at least one light entity and a env_light entity. Env_light makes light from the skybox.

PenolAkushari

Never Played MvM
Apr 28, 2017
Pardon about first part, but it kind of looks like as if map either had a leak from some of the screenshots, so I kind of misunderstood something.

But map would need some lighting, actually.

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
I think you can add func_nobuild around the sentries if you dont want them to be sapped. Weirdly enough, sappers are buildings too

TH3 D34DL3$$

Jul 14, 2017
I think you can add func_nobuild around the sentries if you dont want them to be sapped. Weirdly enough, sappers are buildings too

(Sorry for waiting) Thanks for the tip, but I don,t want to restric spies from sapping main sentry. It should be main weapon aganist that. I said that you can't sapping sentry by red-tape recorder, because, as i said in description, you can't win after that.