CP Tech town b1

We are upgrade, you'll decelerate

1. LordofCreepers

LordofCreepers L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Tech town - We are upgrade, you'll decelerate

You are here? Greate. Our enemies here, and they want to upgrade their weapons too. Our main target - destroy their sentry. And protect our.

Note: Don't put red-tape recorder on main sentries 'cauze if sentry will destroyed by red-tape recorder, output will not work and you'll never win

2. Viperi

aa Viperi not actually a snek

Positive Ratings:
    Don't make the map fullbright. Throw in some lighting, otherwise the server stays fullbright on maps played after that.

3. LordofCreepers

Positive Ratings:
    I'm thinking about that. it, maybe, will a night map with spotlights and much more. But map is not overfulled yet.

4. Viperi

aa Viperi not actually a snek

Positive Ratings:
    You need at least one light entity and a env_light entity. Env_light makes light from the skybox.

5. PenolAkushari

PenolAkushari Never Played MvM

Positive Ratings:
    Pardon about first part, but it kind of looks like as if map either had a leak from some of the screenshots, so I kind of misunderstood something.

But map would need some lighting, actually.

6. LordofCreepers

Positive Ratings:
    I knows how to control light. I thinking what can i do.

7. Hyperion

aa Hyperion L16: Grid Member

Positive Ratings:
    I think you can add func_nobuild around the sentries if you dont want them to be sapped. Weirdly enough, sappers are buildings too

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. LordofCreepers

Positive Ratings:
    (Sorry for waiting) Thanks for the tip, but I don,t want to restric spies from sapping main sentry. It should be main weapon aganist that. I said that you can't sapping sentry by red-tape recorder, because, as i said in description, you can't win after that.