Team Fortress 2 Update Released

tf2.com

L13: Stunning Member
Jun 16, 2010
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Added the Fall 2013 Acorns Crate Key
  • Added the Fall 2013 Gourd Crate Key
  • Automated craft bots can no longer craft high-value items (i.e., hats)
  • Fixed Nessie's Nine Iron missing gameplay description
  • Fixed exploit that allowed dead players to attack living players
  • Fixed disguised Blue team Spies showing blue health particles over their heads when disguised as the Red team
  • Fixed the Sandvich meter being drawn in the HUD when the Sandvich is not equipped
  • Fixed a bug that would cause some players to be unable to change their active item preset
  • Strange Part: Kills with a Taunt Attack can now be applied to Strange Knives and FistsStrange Part: Kills While Explosive-Jumping and Strange Part: Posthumous Kills can now be applied to The Loose Cannon

Source: TF2.com

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
  • Fixed exploit that allowed dead players to attack living players
I hadn't heard of this, but they should have tried to turn it into an official mechanic somehow, at least for the duration of the Halloween event. What's more in the spirit of Halloween than ghosts that can kill you?

• Fixed disguised Blue team Spies showing blue health particles over their heads when disguised as the Red team
Geez, about time. The only players I'd ever seen this happen to were disguised as my teammates, so I'd never figured out if they were actual enemy spies or if that's just how RED spies in disguise appear to other RED players.