Team Fortress 2 Update Released

tf2.com

L13: Stunning Member
Jun 16, 2010
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
  • Added new Adult Swim items to the Mann Co. Store
    • The Breather Bag, The Weather Master, and The Bacteria Blocker
  • Added ETF2L Highlander Season 4 and ETF2L 6v6 Season 14 tournament medals
  • Fixed mat_viewportupscale using an error material for clients using DirectX8
  • Fixed config_arena.cfg being replaced by the default version when dedicated servers update
  • Fixed the Soldier's grenades being hidden when equipping the Full Metal Drill Hat and the Soldier's Sparkplug
  • Fixed a missing LOD on the dispenser
  • Updated the -insert_search_path delimiter to be a comma instead of a semi-colon
  • Updated the equip region on the Practitioner's Processing Mask to match the Physician's Procedure MaskUpdated The Conscientious Objector and The Bat Outta Hell so they can be crafted and can be used to craft other items

Source: TF2.com

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
  • Fixed a missing LOD on the dispenser

• Huh. Somehow this took care of the problem with the texture on the top that was introduced back in the MvM Update.

Arne

L3: Member
Nov 22, 2012
Huh. Somehow this took care of the problem with the texture on the top that was introduced back in the MvM Update.

I had that issue before the MvM update. Maybe it's me, and I don't have a single skin installed on my tf2.