Team Fortress 2 Update Released

tf2.com

L13: Stunning Member
Jun 16, 2010
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
  • Added the Itsy Bitsy Spyer
  • Added a "Buy Now" feature that allows item purchases on the web
  • WebAPI changes:
    • Moved IEconAssets/GetAssetPrices to ISteamEconomy/GetAssetPrices
    • Added new web API ISteamEconomy/GetAssetClassInfo for getting descriptions of items

Source: TF2.com

Sep 1, 2009
Is it me, or are Valve getting update happy for TeamFortress 2?

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Well, with CS:GO coming out of beta development, perhaps that is true. Gabe has certainly stated that it's kept Ep3 delayed some time, though whether that's a full on jest or not can't be known.

You'd think if it was taking them so long to get things done they'd at least hire some more guys. Some of the projects that adhere to "Valve Time" are simply a joke of a wait. I know they like to keep a small team but with the profit they rake in off of consistant Game of The Year titles and micro-transactions from TF2/P2 and Steam you'd think they could at least get a couple guys on board to handle the excess.

Last edited:

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
You'd think if it was taking them so long to get things done they'd at least hire some more guys. Some of the projects that adhere to "Valve Time" are simply a joke of a wait. I know they like to keep a small team but with the profit they rake in off of consistant Game of The Year titles and micro-transactions from TF2/P2 and Steam you'd think they could at least get a couple guys on board to handle the excess.

One game every 2-3 years depending on how many sacrificed lambs we tribute to Valve is alright with me.

Also, why is your "Reason for editing: Cow Sex" your reason for editing your post.

Sep 1, 2009

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
It's not the best one :p