suprm_tasmann (New map and gamemode concept)

arab gaming network

L1: Registered
Jul 9, 2020
Hey! I've just been thinking of making a new map set in the wilderness of Tasmania, along with a new gamemode idea. I've made a description for the map and a basic guide on how the gamemode works. I'd appreciate some feedback by the way! (Also, I'm new to tf2maps, so if this the wrong place to put my map idea, just tell where it should go and I'll promptly delete this post, if possible.)

Description:
G'day buckaroos, welcome to Tasmania! The least memorable part of Australia!
Red have made their base of operations in an undisclosed faciltiy deep in the forests of Hobart (actually a farm), where they are secretly breeding a clone army of Tasmanian Devils! (probably not a good idea) Problem is, Blu have also bought the same facility from the same farm owner. How do they settle this dispute? By battling to the death of course! Get ready to duke it out in the beautiful, blood splattered, gory wilderness of Tasmania. Where you are going to be able to ride giant Tasmanian Devils into battle! (we are lying)

Gamemode Concept:
Welcome to a new gamemode called Supremity! Ever wanted to prove that you're the fastest at everything? Things like running, the speed of your car, in bed... (Mann Co. would like to reiterate that we mean being fast at sleeping. You filthy minded dolt.)
And most importantly, capturing control points, but are forced to abide by that lock that appears on an uncapturable control point? Well now you are freed of the chains that the evil lock puts on to you! In Supremity, there are not one, not five, not two, but THREE control points that are capturable by ANY team. The determined winner is the team who captures all three control points. (But beware, the other team can capture any control point you own at any time)
"But Mann Co, what if my team doesn't aspire to be the fastest?" Don't worry! A control point owned by the other team will give you health and ammo when you stand on it (Similar to a payload cart, except this one doesn't move! *probably). Giving those lazy sons a' bitches on your team a higher chance of getting a kill that will boost their confidence. Because if winning the game won't persuade them, feeding their superiority complex will!

(This idea was inspired by TF2classic's 'Domination' gamemode)