Summer

Dark

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 27, 2009
Currently i am in Oregon, going camping (even this is not enough to separate me from the interwebs.) Before that i went fishing in a lake, and down to Florida to visit Disney world and the new harry potter park in universal studios. So How was your summer? Where did you go?
To anyone in the southern hemisphere, enjoy the winter.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
I worked =(

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
I'm going to Italy next week. Not much else. Probably a dumb time to go to Italy too.

Exist

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 31, 2009
Went to Jersey Shore, got drunk.
Went to Philadelphia, got to see china town
Went to Florida, wrestled a gator.
Went home, waiting for UPS to deliver my damn tablet.

Also, got accepted to Stony Brook, must start learning more OOP.

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
Spent more than the sane time limit in Hammer, rediscovered older games, got into model-making (The miniature models, not 3D models), had my first girlfriend, spent an entire weekend as a pirate, and had a VERY fucked up sleep schedule. Yet I'm bored.

DrAbacus

L1: Registered
Aug 5, 2010
Summer will be starting in a couple of months for me, but I'l be graduating, and looking for work and somewhere to live. Sounds fun.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
made the best damn arena map this side of the dustbowl

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
Spent more than the sane time limit in Hammer, rediscovered older games, got into model-making (The miniature models, not 3D models), had my first girlfriend, spent an entire weekend as a pirate, and had a VERY fucked up sleep schedule. Yet I'm bored.
I know what you mean, although my sleep cycle is a bit less fucked up now. 2 days ago, I had a full 6 hours sleep!

Also, night-time at 6PM? WTF AUSTRALIA, MAKE UP YOUR <blank>ING MIND. effing 10PM-11PM sunset at summer solstice, and dark at 6PM now?

Micnax

Back from the dead (again)
aa
Apr 25, 2009
Due to how the UK schooling system works, we have another 2 weeks off.

So what I've done so far:
- Been on holiday to Tunisia
- Worked
- Started Carewater
- Set-up a new forum with 96 members
- Bought a Playstation 3
- Father has gotten married

So it's not too bad.