PL Sulphur

L0RDR0B

L1: Registered
Aug 18, 2014
So I've been lurking around the TF2Maps forums, downloading and testing out custom maps and so on, and so I decided that I've give my own hands a go at what you people have been doing for years.

Seeing as this is my first map, I'm a little nervous as to how it will turn out. :unsure: But I guess that's what the feedback's for - which would be appreciated! :thumbup:

This may seem like a regular 4-stage Payload map, but pl_sulphur has some unique twists. For one, there's a bridge just before B that runs over a valley shortly after A, so the payload effectively has to travel over itself. Also, the final point spirals around underneath Red's spawn before reemerging into the centre.

I hope you enjoy my work, and I await your feedback! :p

Last edited:

puxorb

L69: Emoticon
aa
Dec 15, 2013
I had a quick fly-through and it looks really good. I like how you kept everything simple, and I like how multiple areas of the map are used at different times, its a very cool idea. I want to see how this plays.

L0RDR0B

L1: Registered
Aug 18, 2014
Alpha 4 is now available. There's been some big changes, and I'll edit this page's details on it when I'm next free to do so.

EDIT: Added map changes. Also uploaded Alpha 4 version B, which fixed a few problems including spawnroom logic causing players to respawn in locked rooms and a door that was displayed as closed, but was not physical so players could still walk through it (which caused issues in testing because sentries could see the players behind it, but the players could not see to shoot the sentries)

Last edited: