1. On August 16th at 9pm CST, the site will be put in to read only mode for maintenance. Maintenance should not take longer than an hour.

Sudden Death instead of Stalemate?

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by BeelZebub, Jan 1, 2008.

1. BeelZebub

BeelZebub Guest

Positive Ratings:
    I am working on a duel map. Unlike the other duel maps out there, this one forces you to fight 1v1 regardless of how many people are on the server (I created a queue for the people waiting to fight). The winner stays and the loser goes to the end of the line. I am putting on the finishing touches now and want to make a "Sudden Death" mode for when a timelimit is hit. My problem is that when I call game_round_win->RoundWin with no team set, it goes to a stalemate rather than sudden death. I was wondering if anyone knows how to force Sudden Death rather than Stalemate?

2. A Boojum Snark

aa A Boojum Snark Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado

Positive Ratings:
    Whether or not a game stalemates or goes to sudden death was made into a server option and it set to stalemate by default. It would be possible to change the svar with a point_servercommand but it may not revert upon map change.