Stronghold Valley (possible map idea?)

Galago

L2: Junior Member
Sep 29, 2008
I was looking through some pictures on a website referred to me by Kookies!, and I found one interesting... I was thinking about putting this in WIP, but I'm not sure if I'll go through with it; I just want thoughts.

132241.jpg

What do you think? Stronghold Valley: two castles, one RED one BLU, each fighting for control of the land. Control point style? I dunno, just a thought. Opinions?

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
It's a good setting I think. You should expand on the ideas so it's not just 'a map with two castles and 5 control points'.

Kookies!

L1: Registered
Oct 21, 2008
Last edited:

Galago

L2: Junior Member
Sep 29, 2008
Thanks for the links; I think I'll probably go ahead, but before I do... how would I "expand my ideas"? I have absolutely NO idea how I could develop a plot around 2 castles. Does 2fort have a plot?

Kookies!

L1: Registered
Oct 21, 2008
Heh, in the sense that TF2 has a plot. Red and Blu are on the surface what seems to be competing farms, but that is just a facade for their real intentions, to steal each others intelligence, or something like that.
Pretty much the two companies (Red and Blu) pretend to be a certain kind of company to the public (farms, granaries,gold diggers,water plant companies, etc), while all they really want to do is stop the other team.