Strike (Working Title)

NanoSquid

L3: Member
May 6, 2010
'Ello, guvnah!

Hey guys, NanoSquid here (formerly known as FlavorRage, which was a retarded name that I only had for 3 days. one of those days was when I amde my original tf2maps account.).

I began work on this a loooong time ago (Just after the scout update iirc). I got bored with it, but last week i re-discovered my old graph paper drawing of it, and set to work on finishing it.

BLU's crack team of mercs has been dispatched aboard a train to a RED compound in the middle of a desert, this time to stop the launch of a rocket.

It's a psuedo-gravelpit set up. First A must be captured to unolock B and C; once both of those have been secured, the fueling platform (D) unlocks. A is very close to BLU's spawn, B and C are in the middle, and D is right next to RED's spawn. The path from D to B is a fully functional elevator (it only goes up).

I don't know jack about optimization, soundscapes, or much of anything, so please remember that this is very much WIP even though I tried to make it look nice. :blush: I apologize if it doesn't play well, my idea here was to create several unique combat spaces connected by a central hub (the big tower in the middle). It ended up being very small and cramped, but hopefully there's enough room to have fun.

I really need a better name, but I can't think of anything to call it. I'm sure strike has been used at least six times before as well.

Anyway, enjoy, guys! Leave as much feedback as you can, but I don't know if I'll finish this one, I have other, smaller ideas I want to start on now that I finally got this working. (I've never finished any map anyway :rolleyes:)

Passerby

L2: Junior Member
Mar 27, 2010
cool can you throw some pics up so people have a idea what there getting