Strange Visibility Issue w/ Intelligence

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

THE_MOOGLEKING

L1: Registered
Jun 1, 2010
Hey, everybody.

Thanks to your previous help, I was able to get my map ctf_wetwerks into a finished state. After doing some playtesting, I decided to go back and do a couple of things. I made the necessary changes and did a test run. However, I found this strange problem upon compiling both with Fast and Normal VIS and RAD.

11iz9yv.jpg

The intelligence's glow is visible through the wall. I've tried deleting the entities and replacing them, but that doesn't help things, either.

Any idea why this would happen/what I can do to fix it? Thanks.

Zhan

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 18, 2010
Haha, this is a feature in the game, not a bug in your map. Payload carts now also do the same thing. Frozen, I think it was around months before yesterday :)

THE_MOOGLEKING

L1: Registered
Jun 1, 2010
Well, the good news is that I don't have an issue with my map... ^^' Thanks for the help, guys. Expect to see the map released shortly.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I think this doesn't happen if you're in Spectator mode; I'm probably wrong, though.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Haha, this is a feature in the game, not a bug in your map. Payload carts now also do the same thing. Frozen, I think it was around months before yesterday :)

I don't play CTF too often, but I defiently thought that it was in a recent update notes, I know payloads been like that, but not CTF, i thought it was more recent.