Steam Team Fortress 2 Mappers Chat group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Guys we can not say how sorry we are for the vulgar, horrible spam that is going on.

For the 20 or so i chat you know that we have no control over it right now, however for the 300+ online NOT in the chat room and for the 751 TOTAL members who are not in the chat room and are seeing this foul, racist, sexist, terribly awful things that are being spammed in announcements right now We are so very, very sorry.

We hope to have this Situated soon in one way or another and please take this apology that we are working on this ASAP to remedy the situation.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

EDIT: All it taken care off. VERY sorry again =(

Last edited:

Vigilante212

L420: High Member
Dec 21, 2008
I left the group for now please inform us when its fixed I couldnt stand it any longer.

Rootbeerz

L1: Registered
Mar 5, 2008
I find it mildly astonishing people can get their jollies off by spamming vulgar and racial slurs like mad. I guess it just shows us who we shouldn't come into contact with.

Rootbeerz

L1: Registered
Mar 5, 2008
Permissions Change - June 4th @ 10:14pm - group permissions were changed by Immortal-D

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Lol, it's alright. I logged off of steam. Just goes to show how a little anonymity can take advantage of something really good and decent.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
My sincerest apologies :( Long story short, one of our donors was asking this afternoon why they could create events here, and not make a quick announcement in the Steam group. So I changed the permissions to allow group members to create new events. I honestly didn't imagine that we would see this kind of abuse, and so quickly at that. Again, my apologies to everyone who had to put up w/ this nonsense, and props to our staff for jumping on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.