Stand Alone Prop Library A2

For the people who want the full prop library without the outdated pack

1. FishyUberMuffin

aa FishyUberMuffin The Uber Mapper

Positive Ratings:
    Uber Muffin Full Prop Library - For the people who want the full prop library without the outdated pack

This prefabs are from Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack however since Boonjum Snarks has not updated his resource pack since the Gun Mettle Update I have decided to change resource packs to a more up to date one but I really missed that i could not go and picked the props so I have decided to create a separate download for just the prop library.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. Necrσ

aa Necrσ

Positive Ratings:
    If I were you I wouldn't put your name in the title since it makes it sound like you made it, and also, in general, you should make it more clear that this is just a re-upload rather than something you created.

Oh, and I cant see why switching resource packs would delete the prop library VMFs?

3. FishyUberMuffin

Positive Ratings:
    Okay. I will change the name of the title to not get into the this problem. Well it would not delete the vmfs but what happens if someone doesn't install this pack but a different one. I just want people to have a easier time with mapping and not be without this great tool for mapping. And who will just install the pack just for the three maps vmfs that is out of date? I just want to make it easier for people.

4. FishyUberMuffin

Positive Ratings: