1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Spawning problem

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by S.W.A.T.Y, Jan 2, 2009.

1. S.W.A.T.Y

S.W.A.T.Y Banned

Positive Ratings:
    I have made both the red and the blue's spawn room but the red players spawn in the blue's spawn so basically they spawn in the same room. I dont know what im doing wrong. I dont get why the red players spawn in the blue's spawn and on top of each other. I have set it up correctly in hammer.

2. Xi.Cynx

aa Xi.Cynx Former Alias: †Blade†

Positive Ratings:
    are you 100% positive you set the team for each and every entity? Or set one and just copy and pasted it over and over?

[​IMG]

That's the only thing that would be causing that problem of random spawning. Even if you think you set them all, double check, it never hurts. =)

3. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    That happened to me on an old map too. For absolutely no reason. I don't know why it happened, since my spawns were set up perfectly.

I just made new spawns, and it worked.

4. UKCS-Alias

aa UKCS-Alias Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?

Positive Ratings:
  5. Ezekel

Ezekel L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    one thing that can cause red to spawn at blue is if there are no unblocked red spawn points.
    the game should report in the console if any spawn points are blocked, by giving their coordinates

6. Acegikmo

aa Acegikmo

Positive Ratings:
    Just set "Blue team for spawn" and select that round