Spark

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Palamag, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Palamag

Palamag L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Work is still in progress, so far, i've done Point C, D and E

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. Altaco

Altaco L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Why on earth would you use BMPs?

3. Palamag

Positive Ratings:
    Sorry i'm new to any kind of forum and it's the first time i send image on a forum.

4. absurdistof

aa absurdistof

Positive Ratings:
    When you edit your post there should be a section for map screenshots. Put any screenshots you have of your map here. Be sure to take the screenshot in fullscreen with cl_drawhud 0 in the console and to tick off 'draw viewmodels' in the options>multiplayer>advanced menu. Take the screenshots with source or just print the screen. Also, try and make them as aesthetically pleasing and informative as possible, the former being the least important.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. dr_digital2

dr_digital2 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I feel like on point E it would look better if you made the texture concrete instead of wood. And I think if you made the posts holding it up thicker, so that it looks more realistic.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    Also, remember to type this in the console, without quotes: "bind f5 jpeg". This will make the game take a JPEG-compressed picture every time you press F5. Other than that you have a pretty solid map, how about an overview?

EDIT: Also, try increasing the rock texture on the side of the cliffs; the current one looks a bit repetitive.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  7. Palamag

Positive Ratings:
    How do i increase the rock texture ? Thanks for the help with the screenshot system. Making an overview would not be great since half of the map is underground or inside a building. There's also a place between E and C where there's nothing except the two walkway to join them together.