Space theme

Nov 14, 2009
I have seen many people are thinking of making, or are making space themed maps these days. The themes that Mr. Happy and I have been making are mostly made of custom textures, but we need many more things, especially models to be on the level of the Swamp pack.

What is needed:
-Textures (less so skyboxes)
-Models
-Decals/overlays/posters
-Prefabs (stuff like door shapes and the like. I have made many of them for my personal use in the process of the artpass, but we can always use more)
-Soundscapes

I would be willing to organize this, so PM me if you are interested in any part of it, or can think of anything that would be useful for it!

Not sure if requests are the correct place for this--maybe mapping discussion. idk.

EDIT: FUCK WRONG FORUMS SOMEONE MOVE IT TO THE APPROPRIATE ONE

Last edited:

Mr. Happy

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 16, 2008
'i think I've made about 50-60 models and 20-25 world materials and a skybox so far.

combine

L3: Member
Apr 21, 2010
I can make anything you can make in hammer.Like prefabs.

EDIT: a whole lot of things.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Large, air filled chambers and areas big enough to comprise an entire level, in space? We don't have that in the year 2010, how would the historical significance and time period of the game even support this? All of the maps in tf2 are based around at least believable settings. I'm all in favor of maps based around space rockets, launch pads--I don't think there's enough good materials for this sort of thing. But if you're in space, you'd better be fighting inside the Apollo command module, and all the players (6 max) should be floating around in zero gravity.

Apr 13, 2009
Moonraker.jpg

combine

L3: Member
Apr 21, 2010
Care to enlighten us as to why?

I think,if we are to make a space theme we should make are own modules.;) And as well as monitors, consoles, and beams.