Some way for an entity to send an output when a game goes overtime?

N0VA

L1: Registered
Oct 16, 2016
I was just wondering if there is any way at all so that an entity can send any kind of output when an overtime in the game occurs.
In my case: i want it to send an output for a sound to play
(not the administrator saying "over time", that is natural)

I will likely figure out the sound part myself but i was wondering if there is any way for any entity to fire an output once the overtime starts.

Thanks a lot!

N0VA

L1: Registered
Oct 16, 2016
Maby i should have been clearer, I've tested it but i don't really understand what i need to do.
This is what i have got so far:
-An ambient_generic entity whose audible distance is spread across the entire map and has "Play everywhere" marked under the flags section.
-The sound has been selected (as it is not a custom sound) and it plays normally in the preview section
-The sound has been set to be loopable once it SHOULD start playing, the ambient_generic entity has 2 inputs from the koth_gamerules entity so that when either team finally wins, the sound stops playing
-The team_round_timer has an output "onfinished" that targets the ambient_generice entity with the output being "PlaySound"
When the in-game overtime began, nothing happened.
Any ideas what i could have done wrong?

Werewolf

Probably not a real Werewolf
aa
Apr 12, 2011
Load the map and enter snd_show 1 in the console. You should see text appear showing what sounds are being played and from where. Look for the sound in question being played. If you see the text but can't hear it, it means the volume of the sound is too low. If this is the case, just duplicate the ambient_generic you used. You probably wont need more than 2 or 3 duplicates.

It could be that the sound is being drowned out by other sounds as well, in which case a custom soundscript might be needed to make the other sounds quieter.