Soldier Campaign

Mar 23, 2010
You are fighting on AMERICAN soil. defending against bots, etc..

AIRSHOTS
air isnt the only thing being shot today

1. the boring short first map: lots of height differences you need to rocket jump onto. plain old killing baddies. scouts, pyros, etc.... zzzzz

2. You have a medic. First, protect your medic from scouts while he builds up uber. You, then take out a sentry or two with this uber. Probably an A/D map like dustbowl 3-2.

3. ROCKET JUMPING CHALLENGE
You spawn with a scout only. No medic. You are supposed to follow him to a point getting capped (by 2 soldiers and a scoot) a good distance away. You must rocket jump plenty of times. plenty of health (not sure if you can force players to use gunboats). You have a short time to defend it, say 15 seconds. If you dont, you lose. scoot is there to help. Also, the point is on a spire. Map: thinking something like badlands coming from the first forward spawn to the enemies spire.

4. Notsure. probably taking Gpit C or B from the soldiers but that might get repetitive.

5. Gpit C defense finale: theres a medium ammopack and medium healthkit on Gpit C. waves and waves of soldiers rocketjumping coming to take the point. You must defend it from these soldiers. (maybe some scoots and demoman thrown in).

During this campaign, the soldier will yell things like "FUCKING ROCKET THAT FUCKER" to motivate you. He will also say "YOU SCARED THE DICK OFF OF ME" and "I DONT SPEAK TRAIN LOLOLOL"
I have no idea how to create this or if its any good.

Last edited:

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
3. ROCKET JUMPING CHALLENGE
You spawn with a scout only. No medic. You are supposed to follow him to a point getting capped (by 2 soldiers and a scoot) a good distance away. You must rocket jump plenty of times. plenty of health (not sure if you can force players to use gunboats). You have a short time to defend it, say 15 seconds. If you dont, you lose. scoot is there to help. Also, the point is on a spire. Map: thinking something like badlands coming from the first forward spawn to the enemies spire.

Why force the player to use gunboats. Let them figure out themselves that it'd be easier to do it with gunboats.

Last edited:

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
during this campaign, the soldier will yell things like "fucking rocket that fucker" to motivate you. He will also say "you scared the dick off of me" and "i dont speak train lololol"
i have no idea how to create this or if its any good.
oh great, where'd that giant dick come from

(e3 quotes of bulletstorm, drpepper)

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
Why not do a full blown single player, on a custom made & tailored level instead?

Mar 23, 2010
Why not do a full blown single player, on a custom made & tailored level instead?

it would be on a custom level. the maps were just for visualization and what it would be like.