So I'm New Here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Da Spud Lord, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Da Spud Lord

aa Da Spud Lord L0: Crappy Member

Positive Ratings:
    I just created my TF2Maps.net account. I am a very new mapper, and I've only made one map that is only in alpha and is probably very bad. (Technically I've made 2 maps, but the first one was just a box with spawn rooms and a KOTH cap point, and was really more about learning how to use Hammer than being a legitimate map.) I'll probably upload this map later today, or possibly tomorrow. In terms of experience in TF2, I have almost 1500 hours. My main class is engineer (and no, not the turtling on last with 3 sentries next to each other type of engineer), followed by medic, heavy, and soldier (in no particular order), although I know the basics of playing pretty much every class.

Well, that's it. I'm going to continue working on my map to fix the things that I still hate about it and then I will upload it for feedback. Thanks for reading, I guess.

-Just another forgettable mapping noob

• Like Like x 1
  2. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the forums! Everyone's first map can be bad at first, but it's all about learning and getting feedback to improve (you should've seen my first map, hah). Looking forward to seeing it!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. obodobear

obodobear L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Even if you think you are bad don't worry because you will definitely improve as time goes on. Also welcome to tf2maps!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Da Spud Lord

aa Da Spud Lord L0: Crappy Member

Positive Ratings:
  5. worMatty

aa worMatty Repacking Evangelist

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome.

6. MaccyF

aa MaccyF Notoriously Unreliable

Positive Ratings:
  7. Viperi

aa Viperi Lord Procrastination

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the community! I suggest heading over to the Tutorials & Resources tab to learn new neat things and other cool stuff.

8. suber36g

suber36g L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the 1% of the TF2 community, even though we are part of it, it like a completely different community and so far we are not raided by 4chan. (yet)

Tags: