sniper.gif

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
nice :)

Fragimus_Max

L3: Member
Jan 13, 2008
Yeah, more so on the uncolored version. I personally don't like the cuff or the tipped-up part of his hat, but what can you do? :) I tried to 'fix' things in the colored one, but considering that it was based on an ink-only brush drawing, there were some things that would have been redrawn had it been laid out in pencil first.

Last edited:

Inqwel

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 2, 2008
Although I may be wrong, the glasses are suppose to be more rounded, no? Otherwise, top props!

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Very nice artwok there! It really looks like he's aiming at his feet, though. The perspective of the sniper rifle is really messed up.

laghlagh

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 15, 2008
Good, good. The sniper should be looking more down or the scope has to go up though.

Laz

L420: High Member
Jul 5, 2008
when you look at a circular plane from an angle it becomes an elipse, try flattening the glass eye of the scope and adding some shading to suggest it it at an angle?

Fragimus_Max

L3: Member
Jan 13, 2008
Thanks for all the feedback.

You'll understand why he's not aiming directly through the site once the entire picture is completed. Let's just say that he's just taken his shot, and he's looking through his last target. >:)

And other than the barrels not being straight, I don't think the perspective is all that bad. That is, unless you think I drew him aiming directly at the viewer... which he is not.

This will eventually be a spray... I'm just afraid that the sniper will have to be scaled down quite a bit to fit within the "frame" of the final picture - making him almost too small for a spray. I also have to change his uniform to BLU.

Last edited: