Small Pirate prop pack A1

Small pirate themed model pack for 72hr Jam

1. ethosaur

ethosaur L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Small Pirate prop pack - Small pirate themed model pack for 72hr Jam

Very early work in progress, some of the models have some UV maps set up but no textures yet. Im still learning to model, so this was just a practice.

Feel free to texture, edit and try to finish the model(s) yourself. But please to credit me if you want to use them!

• Like Like x 4
  2. MegapiemanPHD

aa MegapiemanPHD Doctorate in Deliciousness

Positive Ratings:
    These models seem pretty good. Hope you can find someone to texture them or are able to do it yourself.

3. ethosaur

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks, the main issue is UV mapping which im still pretty bad at. But I think I might try to update these with time if I am able to.

4. Billo

aa Billo

Positive Ratings:
    Hey there, currently I am developing a pirate themed map called caribbean. I need some pirate props to go with the map. Are you planning to finish those props anytime soon?

5. ethosaur

Positive Ratings:
    Hello! I'm surprised to get a comment here after so long lol, unfortunately this was made a long time ago, and I don't really plan on going back, to finish it any time soon.

However, you are free to use, finish, or modify it, if you wish! I don't mind.

Good luck on your pirate themed map!

6. MegapiemanPHD

aa MegapiemanPHD Doctorate in Deliciousness

Positive Ratings:
    These models are still pretty good. Would be great for someone to finish em up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1