Texture sky_mistynight_01[WIP]

ricardojvc6

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 8, 2009
right.. i decided to make a skybox in a night but with some mist. On the other previous skyboxes i made like nightmine and minedusk will be released for the next week.

The mistynight skybox is done now i need to make it in game, working.. and that won't be simple i'll need some help from you guys to tell me how do i make i put in TF2

Last edited:

ricardojvc6

Jun 8, 2009
Hard to brake thankpost. I made this skybox for people who are tired to use the nightfall skybox in some situations and who are looking foward for it

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
It doesn't look half bad. I'm going to suggest three things: 1) show us what the top looks like; 2) the moon is weird, blurry at top, sharper on the bottom, and there's a random sharp edge on the lower left; 3) don't release a skybox until you at least have the (properly stretched) .vtf's and .vmt's :|

ricardojvc6

Jun 8, 2009
well seba the top will be shown later :) the moon isn't blurry on the top its the shadow thing i made it like that cause of mist the moon is suposse to be behind the mist and it is so its a bit blurry so it has a feeling that the moon is wierd but its not :)
and i didn't noticed the sharp edge on the chat you could tell me what it is.
VTF and VMT will be released soon

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
The moon looks a bit stretch and disproportionate. It should be a perfect circle from all angles, with a certain portion waxed off.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I think it'd make more sense if the mist was blurring the bottom part of the moon, not just the top.