Texture sky_mistynight_01[WIP]

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by ricardojvc6, Aug 30, 2010.

1. ricardojvc6

ricardojvc6 L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    right.. i decided to make a skybox in a night but with some mist. On the other previous skyboxes i made like nightmine and minedusk will be released for the next week.

The mistynight skybox is done now i need to make it in game, working.. and that won't be simple i'll need some help from you guys to tell me how do i make i put in TF2

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  2. ricardojvc6

Positive Ratings:
    Hard to brake thankpost. I made this skybox for people who are tired to use the nightfall skybox in some situations and who are looking foward for it

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    It doesn't look half bad. I'm going to suggest three things: 1) show us what the top looks like; 2) the moon is weird, blurry at top, sharper on the bottom, and there's a random sharp edge on the lower left; 3) don't release a skybox until you at least have the (properly stretched) .vtf's and .vmt's :|

4. ricardojvc6

Positive Ratings:
    well seba the top will be shown later :) the moon isn't blurry on the top its the shadow thing i made it like that cause of mist the moon is suposse to be behind the mist and it is so its a bit blurry so it has a feeling that the moon is wierd but its not :)
    and i didn't noticed the sharp edge on the chat you could tell me what it is.
    VTF and VMT will be released soon

5. Tapp

Tapp L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    The moon looks a bit stretch and disproportionate. It should be a perfect circle from all angles, with a certain portion waxed off.

6. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    I think it'd make more sense if the mist was blurring the bottom part of the moon, not just the top.