Single-flag invasion prefab

Single-flag invasion prefab V5

Hazard

L1: Registered
Dec 22, 2017
For me both capture points are set to the blue team. I don't know if this is intentional or not. its a very minor issue but i just wanted to let you know.

Hazard

L1: Registered
Dec 22, 2017
Thanks for the update.

Hate to bring up another little issue, the return time for the flag is 10 seconds for the first capture but after that it is 60 seconds for the rest of the game. I tried looking at the logic but it is too complex for me; i ended up breaking everything. I also tried having it change the SetReturnTime every capture but nothing changed.

I would really appreciate if you could tell me how to change it to have it always at a 10 second return.

again thanks for the prefab, i am really enjoying the gamemode it creates.

Suna

What's a greybox?
aa
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for the update.

Hate to bring up another little issue, the return time for the flag is 10 seconds for the first capture but after that it is 60 seconds for the rest of the game. I tried looking at the logic but it is too complex for me; i ended up breaking everything. I also tried having it change the SetReturnTime every capture but nothing changed.

I would really appreciate if you could tell me how to change it to have it always at a 10 second return.
For this, just send an output from each cap zone like this: OnCapture | ctf_flag | SetReturnTime | 10
I'll add this into a quick update

Suna

What's a greybox?
aa
Nov 10, 2017
Suna updated Single-flag invasion prefab with a new update entry:

Big changes!

• Added some of the improvements made in Toucan
  • Added Vscript made by leezo
  • Added flag model made by MCL
  • Added .vmf, level sound, and soundscape files for both Nuclide and Toucan
  • Added SD variant of the prefab
  • Added sprites made by myself and Yrrzy
  • A few other things
You'll be missing a bunch of things for Nuclide if you choose to check out the .vmf, but most of the custom assets for Toucan are included; so that should fare a lot better.

Read the rest of this update entry...