CTF Silo

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
After dealing with tons of leaks, school and other stuff, here is my first map

I tried many times to make a tf2 map... KOTH, CP, CTF, and this one is the one I liked the most, or the only one I could finish :blushing: (Seriously, I tend to leave too many WIPs - and that's bad :mellow: )

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2010
Those battlements look very 2fort inspired. :p Mid looks pretty open and maybe a tad boring. Would be nice to see some height variation there. Won't really know until we play it though. See if you can get it into the next gameday or have someone imp it from the chat.

Lenny

L2: Junior Member
May 2, 2013
That second screenshot looks like a pretty hard-to-navigate area. I can imagine the frustration of backing into the corners of those props.

Also, you can turn off viewmodels with r_drawviewmodel 0.

CriminalBunny

aa
Oct 11, 2013
Those battlements look very 2fort inspired. :p Mid looks pretty open and maybe a tad boring. Would be nice to see some height variation there. Won't really know until we play it though. See if you can get it into the next gameday or have someone imp it from the chat.
Yeah, i ran out of ideas of what to put there

melc311

L1: Registered
Apr 19, 2013
Nice job . You should finish this map .

EDIT: also you should make the map have thee farmland theme because there aren't many of this type and farmland is one of my favorite :3

Last edited:

CriminalBunny

aa
Oct 11, 2013

There you have a new version of the battlements :3