Should I bother with annoucements anymore?

Group Annoucements

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Needs different information

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good info, but not relevant to me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never heard of them

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I just browse, so they're not imporant

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
This is strictly for my benefit. I'm just curious if anyone actually reads and/or cares. If not that's fine, less work for me lol. Do you consider them beneficial at all? What kinds of information do think are relevant or important for group annoucements?

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Vote: other.
I would read them... but I never have a reason to use the steam community stuff and it's not worth it to go there just for that (well, I never think or remember to check either, but meh).

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Vote: other.
I would read them... but I never have a reason to use the steam community stuff and it's not worth it to go there just for that (well, I never think or remember to check either, but meh).

There's the chat room, and my company for what it's worth lol. So would you rather I post stuff here?

TheBladeRoden

L420: High Member
Oct 26, 2007
Oh I didn't even know we were getting announcements on the group page. You'd think it would notify us or something

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Yeah, I wish there that was enabled by default, I would say stick with announcements on the forums unless it is about an upcoming event. Because then I like to have a reminder pop up. But I am more likely to see an Announcement on the forums (make sure you mark it as an announcement when you post it)