72hr sfm_techmap Still heavy W.I.P

Spytech themed SFM map

1. The Siphon

The Siphon L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    sfm_techmap - Spytech themed SFM map

DO NOT USE THIS MAP YET!
    This map is not finished, I haven't even properly ported this to SFM. This is simply my progress during the jam.

This is a spytech themed SFM map. It's a red base out in the desert. This map is created for Source Filmmaker, so it isn't a normal gameplay map.

However, the map isn't ported to SFM since it's not finished. The first floor is done, but I have planned to have 2-3 more levels under the ground.

If you want to check this map, run it in singleplayer tf2 and look around the place. NOTE: This map has a lot of small edges and details that you might get stuck on in tf2.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Siphon

The Siphon L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
  3. Muddy

Server Staff Muddy Muddy

Positive Ratings:
    I had a quick runaround in TF2. It looks really nice, but I worry that there's not enough space for cameras and such - it all feels very tight. I could be wrong though.

4. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    Also, a lot of Spytech bases are almost always hidden by the building frontage disguised as something else. 2fort is a farm building, Hydro is a hydroelectric power station, Well is a distillery... so it might be neat to incorporate a 'smokescreen' on the frontage to make it more realistic. Just a thought.

5. Joshenkstone

Joshenkstone L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Imma keep an eye on this. :)