[SFM Poster] Heavy Hitter

[SFM Poster] Heavy Hitter 2016-07-25

Teleportato

L1: Registered
Jul 12, 2016
[SFM Poster] Heavy Hitter - Poster based off of Heavy vs Pyro

AOf5LYv.jpg

I had a lot of fun making this for the 72hr Jam, trying to decide things like Pyro cosmetics that would fit the boxing theme and trying to make the punch look very noticeable.

I am still learning how to use SFM and would greatly appreciate any kind of feedback.

Community Items Used
TF Wrestling Ring - Jojje
Enhanced Pyro - Maxxy

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
This is a great picture - you've done good work on making it seem as if the pyro is really reeling from the punch - it feels like a high-framerate shot from a boxing match. The heavy seems very close to the pyro though - so close it looks like the punch would have to come pretty much entirely from the side. Moving the heavy a step or so back and extending his arm further could sell the swing more.

Teleportato

L1: Registered
Jul 12, 2016
This is a great picture - you've done good work on making it seem as if the pyro is really reeling from the punch - it feels like a high-framerate shot from a boxing match. The heavy seems very close to the pyro though - so close it looks like the punch would have to come pretty much entirely from the side. Moving the heavy a step or so back and extending his arm further could sell the swing more.

I definitely wished I had done a better job posing, but I'm glad you like it and took the time to criticize it.

The Pyro's eyes are both hilarious and kind of creepy.

The eyes are probably one of my favorite features to be honest.