Sewer Rats

CTF Sewer Rats A3

It's me sized!

L1: Registered
Jul 18, 2015
Sewer Rats - Your team thought of the perfect plan... To hide intel in a sewer! Uh-oh. Looks like they did too!

I'm back, baby! This time with a map that takes place in a sewer! I do hope this map can turn out to be one of quality in the end. Of course, it can only turn out good if I have YOUR help! Yes, YOU!

RataDeOrdenador

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 12, 2015
The overview is probably confusing me,but I don't know what to say about this map,really..

From that picture,it looks confusing as hell. No cubemaps built (it's not like it ACTUALLY matters right now)

but the lights... THE LIGHTS! What the hell did you do,spam a crapton of lights sticked to the ground and walls? You should really fix AT LEAST that thing. Dunno if it can actually affect framerate,but I'm sure it'll distract and confuse the people from the real objective. Or even during a fight.

It's me sized!

L1: Registered
Jul 18, 2015
Map update includes:
-Team Colours
-Intel signs
-Removal of one-way door
-More health/ammo packs
-More defined intel room
-More shallow water
-Reduced sniper sights
-Water texture changed back to swamp water
-Fixed small doors' respawn visualizers
-Slightly edited overall layout

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jul 6, 2015
The overview is probably confusing me,but I don't know what to say about this map,really..

From that picture,it looks confusing as hell. No cubemaps built (it's not like it ACTUALLY matters right now)

but the lights... THE LIGHTS! What the hell did you do,spam a crapton of lights sticked to the ground and walls? You should really fix AT LEAST that thing. Dunno if it can actually affect framerate,but I'm sure it'll distract and confuse the people from the real objective. Or even during a fight.
I know theres a less offensive way you could have said that.

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
You could have the lights less close from the walls to avoid that bright effect you can see and change some to light_spots in 256hu tall rooms, like the ones in the 3rd schreenshot
20160606092629_1-jpg.19147

thumbs up for that translucent viewmodel :jimijam:

You can also type in the console:
Code:
sv_cheats 1
cl_drawhud 0
r_drawviewmodels 0
To get rid of the hud and the 'weapons' when taking screenshots in case you didn't know ;)

EDIT: corrected the last console command. How could I get it wrong -_- ?

Last edited: